Friday, July 30, 2010
Vivca Fox, better known for her acting roles in Independence Day, Soul Food and Kill Bill, is now trying her hands in the fashion hair industry. Her new line, Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection, is the latest addition to the celebrity-designed hair wigs and weaves. Founded in 2009 and launched this past spring, her collection ranges from premium synthetic hair to quality human hair in many varieties of hairstyles.
If you want to feel as fabulous as Vivica Fox, try out one of her many styles to bring out the Diva in you! Click on the names of each style to purchase or find out more:
Lace Front Wigs:
1. Vivica A. Fox Lace Front Wig – Zoe 10"
2. Vivica A. Fox Lace Front Wig – Anna 13"
3. Vivica A. Fox Lace Front Wig – Kylie 23"
4. Vivica A. Fox Lace Front Wig – Peyton 20"
1. Vivica A. Fox Remy Wig – London 10"
2. Vivica A. Fox Wig – Dream
3. Vivica A. Fox Wig – Star 11"
4. Vivica A. Fox Wig – Hannah 21"
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Hey Divas! What better way to look chic and stay cool this summer, but with a short and stylish bob? As one of the more versatile hairstyles it will suit any shape face. If your face shape is round - a choppy, slightly longer bob hairstyle will work best for you. If you have a square-shaped face - try bangs that sweep to the side with longer hair on the sides and front cut into smooth, soft lines. If your face is oblong - try a bob that is shorter than chin-length. If you an oval-shaped face, you are really lucky, because any style bob, will work for you!
No matter what your version of the bob, the look is sure to flatter your individual style. Here are some styles you may like.
Click on the names of each style to purchase or find out more:
1. Outre Super Natural Weave – Perfect Bob
2. FreeTress Equal Lace Front Wig – Sonya
3. Outre Lace Front Wig – Cindy
4. Vivica A. Fox Wig – Aisha 11"
5. Motown Tress Wig – Time
6. Outre Super Natural Weave – First Lady
7. Outre Velvet Remi Weave – Duby 8"
8. Motown Tress Flex Wig – FX-Sue